cute ass flower questions
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- Foxglove: Name three facts about your family.
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
area 51 is just the american wizarding school
aliens is a perfect cover story
THAT WAS NO ALIEN THEY FOUND— THAT WAS A FUCKING HOUSE ELF.
So, do it. Decide. Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More Compassionate? Decide. Breathe in. Breathe out and decide
I’m gonna be studying all day so send me asks to keep me sane. Happy Labor Day!
Live in such a way that if someone spoke badly of you, no one would believe it.
Wake up having to pee. Just laid in bed for a moment thinking of how inconvenienced I was. Get up to use restroom. Suddenly the fire alarm goes off. I frantically try to finish, try to remember where on earth I put my pants. Once I find my pants, I nearly kill myself trying to put them on in a hurry while I’m still half asleep. Can’t find wallet, manage to grab phone, then roommate knocks on door. I still need shoes. Can’t find shoes for longest ten seconds ever. Where are my fucking FLIPFLOPS. Thinking of how someone must’ve burned popcorn or something. Roomie and I get our keys and get ready to leave.
We open the apartment door and there is thick smoke everywhere. We’re right by the hall corner and I couldn’t see it, the smoke was so thick. Instant survival mode kicks in, have to breathe through my jacket. All I’m thinking is “get out get out get out.” My roomie was able to override her survival mode enough to lock our god damn door. Bless her.
We get outside, have to yell up at some sophomores (who were just watching everyone exit out their balcony) that the third floor is legit filling up with smoke and they need to get out. They seemed so offended. Police get there about five minutes later, followed by the fire department after another minute or two. We sit outside for about 45 minutes, listening to the sophomores we yelled at talk about how this would never happen at south gate and how they were going to call their mom and have her call the apartment management. One of them was thinking she was going to die or something and kept freaking out about if she should call her grandmother. We were all outside and safe from the fire, though not safe from my lack of a filter or patience at 3 am.
We couldn’t see smoke or flames from outside, which was good. The alarm was finally turned off and we were allowed back inside. I thanked the firemen as we shuffled back in. The smoke had cleared out (my throat still hurts though, I keep coughing) and there was now a sulfur-like powder dusted on all the walls (note to self to investigate what that chemical actually is). Apartment is safe, material items undamaged from smoke or fire.
Summary: it’s way to early for this shit.